Am I Able To Short Sale My Home? Here Are Some Questions to Ask Yourself.
- Are my mortgage payments too high to maintain on my income?
- Will your mortgage adjust soon and you can’t afford to pay the higher rates?
- Do I owe more than your house is worth?
- Do I need to move but there isn’t enough equity to sell and cover costs of sale?
- Am I facing foreclosure?
- Do I need to minimize damage to your credit that would normally occur as a result of foreclosure due to job or security clearance?
If you answered “yes” to even just one of these questions, we can help you. SRG has agents ready to work on your behalf at absolutely no cost to you. You wouldn’t go to court without an experienced attorney. Why would you try to navigate the intricate process of negotiating a short pay off with your lender and their team of experts without an experienced expert on your side?
Since 1991 we have assisted homeowners all over the Inland Empire in the intricate business of short sales, loan modifications, forbearance, and other loss mitigation solutions. We act on behalf of you, the property owner, to negotiate with your lender and avoid the lengthy and costly process of foreclosure and the stressful act of eviction that follows. We help distressed homeowners every day, and we can help you get a “fresh start” by providing a dignified exit from the burden of an over-encumbered property.
SRG has a local reputation as short sale experts and a significantly high success rate. Let us put our expertise to work for you. Contact us today! We’re here to help you. Complete our Contact Us form or call us at 1.951.328.8990. We’ll answer all of your questions and you are under no further obligation.